There are three different options for you to make an agenda or event transfer whenever it is necessary to create a new account on GSuite.
There is the possibility to transfer an agenda created by you, transfer an event to a calendar that does not belong to you and also transfer an event to your own calendar.
As the goal is to clarify as many topics about the G Suite, today we will be talking a little more about these three options.
Transferring a calendar you created in G Suite
In order to make this transfer you need to:
- Open Google Calendar on your computer, tablet or smartphone;
- Find the “My calendars” menu, which is usually on the left side of the page;
- Then hover your cursor or click on the agenda you chose to add a person to, click on “Options / Settings and sharing”;
- Then, in the “Share with specific people” section, select the “Add People” option;
- In this option you can transfer your calendar to a new email address, where the person or group will be the new owner;
- Then just in the “Permissions” tab, select “Make changes and manage sharing”;
- If everything is right, just click on “Send” to save.
Bearing in mind that whoever is added will have ownership of the agenda, so a little care is needed in this part, passing only to people you trust or to yourself.
Transferring an event to a calendar that you don’t own
In this case it is necessary to first be the creator of the event. Only then will you be able to transfer it to someone else and give owner “power”. Knowing this, the next steps are:
- Open your Google Calendar on your computer, tablet or mobile phone;
- Click on one of the events you want to transfer and then click on “Options” and then on “Change Owner”;
- Then enter the name of the new owner and if necessary write a message with the details of the transfer;
- Then just click on “Change owner” again;
- Thereafter the new owner must receive an email with the link to accept the change.
As long as he does not click the link sent by email, you will remain the owner of the event.
Transferring an event to your own schedule
For those who want to transfer an event to an agenda that is their own, the procedure is quite easy. You just need to:
- Open Google Calendar on your phone, computer, tablet or other device;
- Click on the event you want to transfer;
- And then click on “Edit event”;
- Next to the calendar icon and the name of your calendar, click on the down arrow, where you will reveal the available calendars;
- Select the one you want to transfer and then just click “Save”.
Any more questions? Leave your comments.