Your company’s computers as a cloud service
The virtual desktop in the cloud provides a complete virtual desktop solution that combines application delivery with voice / video capabilities and device management.
Acceptance of hosted virtual desktops is growing – research indicates that virtual desktop implementations will reach 15% of users this year – and all of this is driven by a number of factors:
- Reduced security risk: all data is in the same place.
- Increased flexibility: employees can access their data and applications from anywhere and on any device.
- Operating cost savings: eliminating the need for incremental hardware and the overhead of end-user device management.
And all common problems with local computers.
Moving to the cloud
By switching to the virtual desktop, you can continue to run legacy applications in your data center in parallel with the new environment, ensuring that there is no business impact during the transition, depending only on the contracted virtual machine vendor.
The benefits of the virtual desktop, allowed even greater flexibility and efficiency in the delivery of corporate applications without the need for additional infrastructure.
The commercial benefits:
- Risk reduction
- Increased flexibility
- Reduces operating and licensing costs
- Eliminates the need for an operating system that impacts at a high cost.
- Upgrades without the need to purchase new licenses.