Starting in 2020, G Suite email accounts should be automatically “transformed” into GSuite Basic accounts.
And this is one of the new features of G Suite Basic for next year, as it will also include changes to the price list.
Remember that One Cloud Solutions is the official reseller of the G Suite in Australia. All of our professionals are certified on the platform and any questions can be resolved quickly and easily.
But what is G Suite Basic?
As the name implies, Basic comes from basic. This is the most basic option in the Google G Suite office services and application packages. However, even though it is the basic version, it has practically all the basic features that a company needs in its office.
And all this at a very low cost and without the need to worry about powerful computers, software licenses and other issues, as the G Suite works on the Cloud platform.
G Suite Basic price news
The GSuite Basic is already priced new, but has not risen anything exorbitant. The basic package goes from $ 6 to $ 8.40 per user per month. The annual plan goes from $ 72 to $ 100.80.
In addition to prices, the news is in the plans. All packages now have flexible and annual plans. In the first you can leave Gsuite at any time and in the second you are required to make the annual payment even if you leave the package before the deadline.
G Suite Basic features
The Basic version offers its users features such as:
- Gmail: Sending and receiving e-mails using your professional address, such as [email protected];
- Agenda: sharing agendas to easily schedule meetings and events;
- Documents: real-time collaboration on your company’s documents, spreadsheets and online presentations;
- Drive: Storage and backup of files safely in the cloud;
- Hangouts: join video conferences on a laptop, computer, smartphone or other device.
And don’t stop there, there are also administrative controls, which can be used by your IT staff:
- Management of user accounts and security settings in a central Admin console;
- Control of user access to resources and services;
- Management of mobile devices remotely;
- Control of usage trends with audits and reports;
- Access to 24/7 support from G Suite experts.
Is that you? What are you waiting for to come to the G Suite? Know more: