Online cloud backup is affordable and secure to protect your company’s most valuable asset, your data.
No matter the size of the company, data is your most valuable asset.
Questions you need to ask yourself
- What would you do without your financial or customer records?
- How long could your business survive without access to reliable information every day?
- Do you have a backup plan in the event of a natural disaster, human error, hardware failure, software corruption and viruses?
- Considering the variety of possible data threats for your business, your unprotected data can disappear at any time.
Why use cloud backup?
Cloud Backup is safe, fast and cheap. With online backup, you can preserve and restore all your files in a secure environment, outside your company and without a large investment.
The One Cloud company is available to set this up for you, so you can focus on your business.
- Unbeatable security – Ensuring that no one but you can access data is an absolute must;
- Affordable – With competitive prices based on usage, cloud backup allows for any type of budget and size;
- Restore three times faster – Files are available the moment you need them;
- Retention and archiving – Make sure online backup is a secure and easy-to-use digital archiving solution;
- Continuous data protection (CDP) – For documents that change quickly and need continuous data protection;
- Flexible scheduling – Each backup set can be defined to be performed at any time by the user. There are standard settings, of course, but all aspects of programming are easily configurable.
- Automatic and even remote capture of desktop and notebook data, encrypted and stored in multiple data centers;
- Security by group and user levels available;
- Monitoring and support of all backups 24 hours a day and 7 days a week;
- Continuous backup services to maximize protection and minimize bandwidth usage;
- Easy access to backup content, history and file management;
- Restoration available through the client software, web interface, file in some cases even by mail (DVD);
- Integration with external devices for an additional layer of security;
- Online backup solutions offer the crucial protection you need to ensure the continuity of your business. Don’t make your most valuable business assets vulnerable.